»ç¶÷ÀÌ ÀÖ´Â Çö»ó¼Ò: ÁÖ¹®°Ô½ÃÆÇ . Áú¹®/´äº¯ . (±¸)½ºÄµ´Ù¿î·Îµå . ¸¶·ç½ºÄµ . ¹ß¼ÛÁ¶È¸

Æ÷Å丶·ç Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ: ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ . Æ÷·³ . ȸ¿ø°¶·¯¸®

Æ÷Å丶·ç °¡°Ý¾È³»: Çö»ó/½ºÄµ°¡°Ý . ÀϹÝÀÎÈ­°¡°Ý . °í±ÞÀÎÈ­°¡°Ý . °¡»óµå·³½ºÄµ°¡°Ý

:: Àü½Ãȸ/À̺¥Æ® Á¤º¸ °Ô½ÃÆÇ ::

* »çÁø°ú °ü·ÃÇÑ °¢Á¾ À̺¥Æ®, Àü½Ãȸ µîÀÇ Á¤º¸¸¦ ¸ð¾Æ ¾È³»/¸®ºäÇÏ´Â °Ô½ÃÆÇÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
* Æ÷Å丶·ç¿¡ ȸ¿øÀ¸·Î °¡ÀÔÇÏ½Ã¸é ´©±¸³ª ¾È³»±ÛÀ» ¿Ã¸± ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
* Áö³ªÄ£ µµ¹è, ½ºÆÔ, ±¤°í±Û ¹× ¹®Á¦°¡ µÇ´Â ±ÛÀº »çÀüÅ뺸 ¾øÀÌ »èÁ¦µÉ ¼öµµ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

°Ô½Ã¹° 22°Ç

¼³À뱂 'Transition of Light"(3.3~3.30, ¹Ì±¹ ´ºÀúÁö)
±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÀÌ·ç  (211.¢½.7.229) ³¯Â¥ : 2010-03-03 (¼ö) 08:52 Á¶È¸ : 4977

"Transition of Light"
* At Princeton Windrows, Princeton, NJ 08540 (609-514-0001)
* Solo Show Period: March 3  April 30, 2010
* Opening Reception: March 3, Wednesday at 5:00 - 6:30 PM

Photographer E. K. Sul is featuring his latest photographic work at Princeton Windrows, a renowned senior community in Princeton from March 3 through April 30.

Mr. Sul, who earned B.A. in photography at Osaka University of Arts in Osaka, Japan has had a successful solo show with the same theme, ¢®¡ÆTransition of Light¢®¡¾ in Seoul, Korea ten years ago, where he ran his own commercial studio for fourteen years until he left for the States along with his family.

Since he came here to the States two years ago, Mr. Sul, an East Brunswick resident, has been following the light diligently from day-break to dusk for his new photographic journey for this ambitious first solo show in the States, extending his inner emotions and interpreting the variations of his objects under the conditions of his own choice of lighting. Most of the images to be on exhibit are very subtle creations in abstract forms, totally different from that of his previous show.

He is saying, ¢®¡ÆI wanted to create something extraordinary from the ordinary objects attracting my interest. All images are from very common things scattered around us.

I tried to make unique images showing such photographic elements as color, contrast, texture, composition and so on, envisioned in my mind by exploring with my own perspective.¢®¡¾

As a member of several local art organizations, Mr. Sul has been exhibiting his work at ¢®¡ÆSoho Photo Gallery¢®¡¾, New York, NY during the last one year, and also participated in the juried arts shows and the member show of Artsbridge and Princeton Photography Club.

The show will run during Mar.3  Apr. 30 at Princeton Windrows, 2000 Windrow Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540 (Tel 609-514-0001) Opening Reception: March 3, Wednesday at 5:00 - 6:30 PM. Gallery hours: 10:00 AM  8:00 PM, 7 days a week..

(Printed at Fotomaru)

(C) Æ÷Å丶·ç, T.070-8235-4911 F.02-2274-4911 Çʸ§º¸³»½Ç ÁÖ¼Ò: ¼­¿ï½Ã Áß±¸ Ã湫·Î 3°¡ 58-9 2Ãþ(¼öÇ¥·Î6±æ 2-1) Æ÷Å丶·ç Çʸ§´ã´çÀÚ ¾Õ (¿ì)04554

ÀԱݰèÁÂ: ½ÅÇÑ 110-283-736331 ¿¹±ÝÁÖ Æ÷Å丶·ç(¹Î±¤ÈÆ)
±â¾÷ 220-027219-03-012 ¿¹±ÝÁÖ ¹Î±¤ÈÆ
  À¥Çϵå id fotomaru/pw fotomaru